Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 3 / ?]

Phone Apps "Stopping"

No.546698 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Have a Samsung Galaxy J3 and a couple of my apps have "Stopped" recently. Tried the usual clear cache/data, check updates, un/reinstall, restart phone, and check memory but all of it is up-to-date, clean, fresh, etc. Examples of crashing apps include "Music Hero Player" (but other music apps also crash), "Bubble Level" and "Rush", all of which are offline apps anyway. Ironically, even my phone cleaner crashed when I tried to fix it. I thought it might have been my launcher (Evie) but that did nothing to remedy the issue. Are there any decent cleaning apps or system resets before I resort to the MOAB of electronics? I have looked all over the net and the last thing I haven't tried before a factory reset is clearing the cache partition and the only reason for that is when I try to get into Recovery mode, it gives me a prompt that a custom OS (which I am pretty certain I don't have) can cause critical error and a choice to either continue or stop and just restart the phone. The last time I hit continue, it went to a "Downloading... Do not turn off" screen and stayed there for >7 hours.