Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 2 / ?]

Help for Scholarship Application

No.56509 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I recently found out that this glassblowing program I have wanted to do for a long time has a scholarship available but to be eligible I need to write a 250 word paper on why I want to be a part of the program and why I deserve a scholarship (which I have completed) and also give 5 pictures of 5 pieces of art because it is a Merit Based Scholarship and they want people who are serious about art (which I am) and they don't have Financial Scholarships but I can't afford paid lessons and I don't have any original art pieces or pictures of original art pieces since my computer got wiped and lost almost all the pictures not online or on my Google Drive. Can you guys please send me pictures or screenshots of any pieces of art you haven't published (drawings, paintings, sculptures, and pretty much any other piece of art. Also if you’re “professional” or “amateur” it doesn't matter but please post pics that aren't low res unless that's all you have) that you would let me show to the person who manages scholarship applications and I promise I will never publish it, post it online, claim it's mine, or show anyone else. PLEASE /wsr/ I really need this and applications are due by 12:00 tonight (It's 7:00 PM where I am right now) Thank you so much to anyone who can help me out and in the meantime I'll look around and see who I can help.
Pic related (Sorry if the pic makes me seem like a dick I'm just really desperate)