Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.737151 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can someone explain to me, as if I were a mentally retarded small child, how to join the Fediverse?
There are four million servers and no description on what they are about. I only know that Mastodon and Gab are super political and I don't want to join those. I don't want to join a server full of fetishists. I also don't like PixelFed's faux Instagram format.
Please guide me step by step so I can make a blog, like a Tumblr blog, in the easiest possible way. If it costs some money it's OK but I don't want to spend days making my own website or input lines of code because I get PTSD from even reading that shit.
I land here
https://fediverse.party/
Also if you have an alternative that is similarly free from tech giants please let me know. I don't want to make a website with Wordpress because it's too frustrating to program that shit. I just want to easily make a blog where I can post text and photos that will last me as long as possible. Please forgive my complete lack of patience about these things, as you can probably tell I have the autism.