Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

Lobbying for a new board

No.739163 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm genuinely surprised that this has not been done yet...due to the fact that I'm too pussy to lobby for this on the actual site, I'd like to act any channers here to ask the mods to create a new board, /FurryHate/

Seriously, why the fuck has this not been done already? I guess you could count the entire site was this board, fuck all the channers who say "We HaVe A HuGe AmMoUnT oF FuRrY uSeRs DaiLy!" fucking heretical cowards, just admit that 99% of your site hates Furries, and always will, you think a large silent Furry userbase on that site will change anything? 6 Million Jews could not stop a bunch of drunken racist Weebs from fucking their asses, and no amount of silent Furries will change jack shit about the social climate of the community. They are the undesirables to the end.

Mini-Rant done, I am making this post on any subreddit that will allow it to exist in order to lobby for the creation of /fh/ or, /FurryHate/ because, well, fuck, why was this not already been made? Any 4channers reading this, I am disappointed in you, why does a dumb Leddit under have to the first to push for this? What is going on with you people?

Get on this. I look forward to your response.

Oh, I was also driven to make this post directly today because my account on Reddit was banned today.