Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 3 / ?]

No.748890 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Could I get some recommendations for music based on what I listen to? I've more or less only listened to stuff I've happened across, so I don't really know how to find music on my own.
Most of the songs I like and become attached to have something I can relate to, especially the ones about depression, suicide, worthlessness, and other angsty shit. Naturally, because I surround myself with Japanese shit, almost all of the music I listen to is Japanese, and as comfortable as I've become with the language, I'd like to change that. That's not to say that I don't want suggestions for Japanese music, though.
I put together a list of songs to try and give a good idea of the kind of shit I listen to, I'll post it in the thread since it won't fit. It's a decent amount and nobody probably has the time to sit through it, so to narrow it down, I'd just say my top five would probably be World's End Dancehall, Dancing Worthless Human, ECHO, Magia, and Love is War. I'm not an expert, but I'd say most of it is rock, electronic, or ambient.