Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[26 / 4 / ?]

Looking for help after I wiped the drive containing my operating system and getting this error

No.786159 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Model: Macbook Pro late 2011 13"

Error when installing OS X from internet recovery over a ethernet connection: "Cannot download the necessary components"

This is after selecting the re-partitioned, journaled drive from the menu and choosing "Install".

The drive was checked for errors by verifying it in Disk Utility and it came back green.

When I restart the macbook and press no keys, a file folder with "!" flashed.

When I restart the macbook with nvram reset buttons Command+r+p, i get folder with "!" and no ram reset

When I restart and hold Option key, it asks me to sign into wifi, then directs me to internet recovery -- but this button hardly ever works

When I restart and hold command + R, command + option + R, or common + shift + option + r, I get the same result: intenet recovery mode that loads up a window with 4 options, TimeMachine, Reinstall mac os x, Help online, and Disk utility.

I have no TimeMachine backup, no help from the internet. Disk utility helps me in partitioning the now blank HDD in the laptop, but nothing else.

I do have in my possession only a windows computer and a USB 3.0 128GB flash drive. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to create a drive using my Windows device that the macbook even recognizes. I can't choose it as a Start Disk. the HDD is blank, so it too can't be chosen as a start disk.
Also I purchased mac OS X 10.7 Lion from the app store and it is being emailed to me; i have yet to successfully use any otherwise sourced InstallESD.dmg image to mount to the drive that the macbook can startup with

Very annoying quandary.

Any help regarding this or at least a place to start would be appreciated.