Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 1 / ?]

just a bunch of questions

No.804278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Biggest question. What can I do to combine two webms or mp4s (really just 2 videos with the same dimensions, like 1980x1080 or whatever ) into one video that physically has a resolution of the same height but twice the width as if the videos were combinded side by side? Im trying to make a video that when run as a wallpaper on VLC will span my entier extended display.

Can I program VLC to display its videos in my wallpaper myself? Id like to configure where it shows up, since my extended displays seem to make things complicated. Maybe i can practice coding by changing VLC's open source.

can you launch websites that youve designed with your own coding without domains and servers? like just running it on my own computer in my browser? It would be fun to just make a website that only i have access too for practicing coding.

how could i configure how my linux based enviorment behaves while the users are locked? if i can id just like to code (whatever cool visuals i can imagine) into the lock screen so its not just a boring picture.

i cant seem to run Mp3s and mp4s on my KDE Neon OS. is it too much of a hassle getting around that? wont open in any media players i have. (VLC, Kdendrive)