Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 2 / ?]

No.873037 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello

I live in Beirut, and since the economic crisis started the company I used to work at had lay offs due to the hyperinflation the country has been facing. Corruption, political battles and with now the Beirut explosion, most of the city I live in was destroyed; I'm grateful the house I live in only had damages that were repairable. The banking crisis caused most of the country to lose their savings and now the rest of what I had left is soon to be gone( 80% inflation compared to LBP). I am applying to jobs abroad as well as immigration but wanted to request if someone could assist me financially. The best way to receive money from abroad is now Bitcoin since traders in Lebanon who have access to USD banknotes purchase them and give the seller cash ( 1 USD = 8,000 LBP as opposed to 1500 LBP back in October). Basically, I should not have trusted banks since now the amount I had saved up over the years is now worth around 1800$ as opposed to the 10k I was relying on. Thus, I would understand if I would get judged for asking but it's worth a shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my address: 3LtyqcgfFtHBqTN1zZ8Y9kgNmPGWar5fUE