Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

Testies pain

No.875070 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Adepts of Nofap and testicles experts, I need your advice.
I did nofap for 46 day straight. around day 35 or something, I started to feel a strange sensation in my balls, some kind of discomfort or very light pain, but I mostly ignored it because it felt like nothing special. Day 46 rolled in and the sensation went from being a barely noticeable once-in-a-day occurence to lasting the entire day.
I started to get worried and abrutly stopped the nofap challenge and went on to do my deed, thinking it would make the pain disappear. It's now been a week and that wierd sensation is still very much present.

I would class it a 1/10 on the pain scale, so definitely nothing debilitating or actually painful, but the fact that it lasts all day is starting to worry me more and more.
Do you guys know what is it? Is it potentially a big deal or is the sensation going to disappear if given some time? I really don't want to lose my balls so young or go on in the operation block.
for more details: it is more noticeable when I sit, but not so much when standing. I reaches a peak just before going to sleep but seemingly dissapear when waking up (until I go sit at my desk which is where it goes back). I went back to fapping once every other day in hope it will help fix whatever is going on down here.
Please help me I'm scared.