Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.89417 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can anyone improve this live2D Megumin model?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=634300337

I know the following is a lot to ask, so I'm willing to pay for these changes. I have plenty of money in my bank account and a paypal account, and I can easily buy steam items such as TF2 keys, so no matter what your financial situation is, I'll be able to pay you in one way or another.

Problems include:
1: If you grin with your teeth showing, the highest section of pic related is what she looks like. It doesn't look anything like a smile, let alone a grin.
2: The sides of her mouth never move, and most of the time she's stuck in a constant state of smiling. Since her mouth can't move when smiling, her smile is always exactly the same. She could really use a neutral expression and various smile sizes.
3: Her yawn looks unnatural as well. Section 2/4 of this picture is what her mouth looks like when you yawn.
4: If you close one of your eyes and leave the other open, she won't close either one of her eyes all the way. She'll just close both eyes halfway.
5: If you turn your head too far to the left or right, her mouth randomly starts jumping back and forth between her smile and section 3/4 of this picture in a single frame. It's a very weird glitch.
6: Lip syncing simply doesn't work. Over 90% of the time you speak, her mouth won't move at all.

Optional improvements:
A: Her hat being removable with the press of a button.
B: If you press X to equip her eyepatch, her visible eye changes shape. Changing both of her eyes to that shape with the press of a button, without the eyepatch, would be nice. The shape is shown in section 4/4 of the uploaded picture.
C: The ability to blush to various degrees, activated whenever the person being recorded blushes. The default Shizuku avatar is a working example of this. Isn't technology great?
D: Tilting your head/neck left and right making Megumin do the same.

The more improvements you make, the more I'll pay you.