Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

No.89427 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Can anyone improve this live2D Megumin model?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=634300337

I know this is a lot to ask, so I'm willing to pay. I can pay via my bank account, paypal account, or steam items like TF2 keys, so no matter what your financial situation is, I'll be able to pay you in one way or another.

Problems include:
1: If you grin with your teeth showing, the highest section of pic related is what she looks like. It doesn't look anything like a smile, let alone a grin.
2: The sides of her mouth never move, and most of the time she's stuck in a constant state of smiling. Since her mouth can't move when smiling, her smile is always exactly the same. She could really use a neutral expression and various smile sizes.
3: Her yawn looks unnatural as well. Section 2/4 of this picture is what her mouth looks like when you yawn.
4: If you close one of your eyes and leave the other open, she won't close either one of her eyes all the way. She'll just close both eyes halfway.
5: If you turn your head too far to the left or right, her mouth randomly starts jumping back and forth between her smile and section 3/4 of this picture in a single frame. It's a very weird glitch.
6: Lip syncing simply doesn't work. Over 90% of the time you speak, her mouth won't move at all.

Optional improvements:
A: Her hat being removable with the press of a button.
B: If you press X to equip her eyepatch, her visible eye changes shape. Changing both of her eyes to that shape with the press of a button, without the eyepatch, would be nice. The shape is shown in section 4/4 of the uploaded picture.
C: The ability to blush to various degrees, activated whenever the person being recorded blushes. The default Shizuku avatar is a working example of this. Isn't technology great?
D: Tilting your head/neck left and right making Megumin do the same.

The more improvements you make, the more I'll pay you. If you're interested, reply here or email me. [email protected]