Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 8 / ?]

Recommendations

No.894588 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I posted this on /a/ and got yelled at for my interests so I'm posting this here. I honestly thought the shows I watched weren't bad.

So I'm pretty new to anime. I don't know any of the terms for types of animes or anything like that. I've asked some of my weeb friends for suggestions and the ones they recommend me physically hurt to watch. It's all schoolgirl/highschool shows with borderline jailbait characters. Most of them have shit that's like "ooo HAHA! Character is put in funny sexual situation which makes them blush hehe!". The animes that I have watched and REALLY enjoyed were Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Cowboy Bebop, and I recently started One Piece which is my favorite so far. Maybe it's that I'm drawn to more serious action anime with a little humor sprinkled here and there (One Piece got it perfect IMO). The music in shows is reeeeeeaaaaallllyyy important to me too (All of the shows I've listed have amazing soundtracks, especially Jojo and Cowboy Bebop). Do you guys have any recommendations based on my likes and dislikes?