Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

No.970454 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
theres some various animations and movies which just seemed to really feel different and unlike everything else you watch
most shows are meant to convey specific emotions like shock value, humor, etc.
but theres one type that i really just cant put my finger on but the recurring theme with them all seems to be that they have to do with mythology or mysticism and a pseudo kind of sadness if that makes sense
its one of those shows that you always find out about on accident and have no clue what you're getting into before hand
its kind of like a sad feeling but something more... amazing or beautiful i guess? and much of these feelings were amplified because i was younger when i watched some of them so even if the show or movie was dogshit itself, i never paid attention to it
to name a few,
a movie that normally i wouldnt have been interested in at the time but found my grandma watching and just decided to watch called song of the sea
elfen lied (yes i know i've heard from everyone that the story's shit but i was young at the time i watched it)
chobits (feelings werent as strong with this though)
haibane renmei (this one was really good)
girls last tour
theres a few others i've likely forgotten
wondering if any of you guys have some reccomendations or know what i could call this kind of feeling or niche kind of genre (dont really know how to word it right)