Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[103 / 20 / ?]

I just managed to BTFO all of you

No.10079995 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Long time femanon and lurker here.

I finally did it, guys! Me, Josefine, just a 20 year old girl, managed to get into one of the most prestigious STEM fields in Stockholm, along with a (too few!) brilliant female colleagues! This is of course because women are far too often put down and belittled.

Even on here I was always made fun of for being a woman, told I was not as smart as a man, that "my brain was smaller" and that I belonged in the kitchen. I was called a "cockwarmer", a "walking creature with 3 leaky holes in it" and a "cumbucket currently not in use". Well by getting into this field I have proven that I am way smarter than any of you.

This is much more than any of you will hope to achieve in your pathetic little lives. Me, a woman, has done so much more than you, an unwashed misogynistic incel who can't even get laid.

So how do you explain this? I thought women were inferior and had no place in politics or science? How do you explain the fact that we are more genius than you now that we are given equal opportunity?