Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[114 / 23 / ?]

Amphetamines Metaphysical Properties

No.10196252 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is something about the class of drugs known as amphetamines, that have special metaphysical properties, I would go as far as to say occult properties, as they have not been sufficiently studied and understood through science yet.

On high doses of pharmaceutical amphetamines, and methamphetamine, I can feel the future. I know how this sounds, I can't get visions, I can't see what is happening, but I can understand it through reacting to my future instincts (gut, chest feelings etc) from the present.

They're quick to label, and dismiss you as being psychotic while making seemingly impossible claims after being awake several days straight on meth, I think that is a mistake.

Looking back at history, Hitler and the Nazis, who were heavily influenced as a movement by Hermetic Occult Tradition, were all heavy users of amphetamines also, as well as Hitler himself.

The physical toll of long-term use at the level that allows you to experience the future is very harsh. In a hundred years they could likely have warehouses full of Oracles hooked up to machines, to get burned out, read, and disposed of.