Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

ID:DtVPyucG No.10498463 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I milked an asian girl today. A 21 year old single mom of a 6mo baby she was separated from. Her breasts never stopped producing milk so they were enormous and hard and she complained about them sometimes leaking.

I jokingly said to her "well that happens to cows too, but they feel better when milked". She didn't think it was funny but texted me later embarrassed. She said she tried it and milk came out, but she was too shy to keep doing it. I told her I would be happy to milk her to help her feel better and to my surprise she instantly agreed.

An hour later she was over at my place.

I milked her. I killed her fat asian titties like udders. I stood behind her and hugged onto her while massaging and groping her breasts in the shower as milk at first dripped, then squirted and sprayed from her nipples. She was making cute moaning sounds and she told me it felt amazing and so relieving. I told her I wanted to taste it and she agreed.

I drank from her. Mouthfuls of asian breastmilk.

Bros. The taste. The taste. I have never sprang a more powerful boner more quickly.

We fucked. Bareback while milk dribbled on my chest. It was primal. I had to breed her. I did breed her. I came inside of her and held her down while I sucked on her tits some more. I forced her to feel my jizz soaking into her cervix while I drained her titties. It was surreal.

We are meeting again next week for a "checkup" to message her breasts and help "express" the breastmilk. She thanked me for doing a good job and didn't say anything about the fact I pinned her down and practically raped her.

Then I opened my portfolio and say I also made about $5000 in gains. So it was a pretty good day.

How was yours?