Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[302 / 50 / ?]

Of Interest to Fans of High Level Insider

No.10514498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Disclaimer: I have been debating whether or not to post this information for nearly a year as I was I was fearful of the consequences but at this point, I honestly do not care anymore. I will likely end up dead or setup on a false criminal charge and sent away to prison where I will be murdered because of what I am doing and my response is;

"Bring it the fuck on."

I would much rather die a martyr than be another servant of a sick, corrupted society that is deliberately engineered to ensure the continued suffering of the majority of the world's population.

With that said, I am going to reveal facts that will seem so outlandishly preposterous that the majority of you will ridicule me, try and cite bogus misinformation to refute what I am revealing, and will generally allow cognitive dissonance to interfere with your ability to process these truths and to save your tiny, myopic view of what "life" and "reality" truly are.

Believe me, I understand. A little over a year ago, I was in the same boat. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. Nothing can ever be the same for me anymore.

"Careful what you wish for because you might just get it." - Aesop

(Warning: this is pretty big so I had to post it on Pastebin.org.)

https://pastebin.com/y2XzME4W