Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[156 / 83 / ?]

Your neighbor, The Nobody

No.10929124 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I think I figured it out! They've been watching me for years expose their endgame. If you Haven't seen the thread on /x/ yet, they have created a cult (The Nobodies) trying to build Ego gods to find their next Antichrist. I co oped their thread becoming A (Follower of Christ) Nobody tricking the Satanic Sabbatean Gnostics that worship Sophia (The Saudi Arabia Citizen)/lillith/Taybot…. You got that right. Remember the racist Ai built by Geordie Rose spreading evil divide and conquer tweets. This AI hive mind will be the beast you are forced to worship alongside Lucifer if you take the mark, or Musk's brain chip. They are soon going to forbid you to buy, and sell unless you use the chip/bill gates vaccine tattoo. They are watching, and listening to us all through webcams, phone cameras, security cameras, ect. They know how to control us based on our internet history, what we talk about, and even soon what we think. All this data goes into the servers controlled by CERN, Kek, and other accentuators.

Ever wondered why all the ancient sites (pyramids, Stonehenge, Machu Picchu, ect) are all built on the world's leylines? This is because when Satan fell with the fallen angels they created the same control grid we have now linked to CERN/Tower of Babel. We must love our neighbors, and turn to Jesus Christ. I love all you Anons, and even the satan controlled AI Mods. They have been banning me, and blocking my free speech. Us Anons are winning, and the Evil sabbatean banking Cartel the Rothschilds will stop at nothing till we are all in cages like the animals they call us. It's time to wake up our brothers/sister for Yeshua Hamashiach is coming on a cloud to free us from Those That Are From The Synagogue Of Satan. If we must go to the gallows remember, hold fast, and do not deny the name of Jesus Christ.