Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[225 / 61 / ?]

DEBATE: I want to have a serious debate with a Christian.

No.11010321 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why does one have to ignore logic and reason to be a believer?
1.How was jesus “sacrificed” if he just came back. That’s not a sacrifice.
2.Where did evil come from if everything came from God.
In Gods own words “A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.“
So if God was a good tree, how did he produce (create) a bad fruit (evil).
If humans are flawed creation, how is it the creations fault, and not the creators?
If i paint a bad painting, i don’t blame the painting, the flaw has stemmed from me.
If a watchmaker builds a watch that doesn’t work correctly, that is not the watches fault.
3.If God knows the future how can there be free will? You’re decisions are already made thereby no longer being decisions but a script you have no choice but to follow.
4. How can an all encompassing God “Want” anything.
Wanting means you do not have.
Not having means you are lacking.
God is therefore lacking and not all encompassing.
5. How can God be all powerful yet “have” to do things.
Christians always claim it “has” to be this way or that way, when saying something has to be a way or it won’t work again, shows God is lacking.
This time in power. As he is not able to do as he please, he “has” to obey something else whether it be his own limits or whatever.
Regardless, to insist he “has” to do something imposes a limit on God.
Which is contradictory to his described nature.
6. Of God does not “have” to do anything then why didn’t he just skip all the drama, pain, suffering, rape, torture, pillaging, burning, killing, disease, trials and HELL?
If he was all powerful he wouldn’t have needed to do all of that to create his end goal.
He could’ve just simply created his end goal/people..skipping the unnecessary bs.
To say he couldn’t have would you be again, putting a limit on his power.
7. If he could’ve skipped it and didn’t then how is he “good”.
Who purposefully not only allows but creates evil for no reason other than be able to?