Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[141 / 15 / ?]

Crying women workers/emotional extortion

No.11281921 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
For those anons out there who aren't total fucking losers and actually manage people, run businesses and pay wages. How do you deal with women trying emotional extortion at work? I have to get them in trouble sometimes when they fuck up. Things are going well in rational man world and they turn on the water works due to stress. Much less is if a woman ever admits she has fucked up or can admit to treating other people miserably. This is the thing that pisses me off because to most women at work, abusing other people is nothing but when they get any feedback that's not glowing praise it's like the world is going to explode.
I find unfortunately that I am susceptible to this. I never cry and so when they do I think I must have really hurt them.
How do you detect fake tears from real in a woman? How do you navigate emotional outbursts where emotional display is completely the wrong reaction (yearly counselings, etc) and how do you stop them from using emotional blackmail to get their way?

(Fairly new manager here and I am an American expat working with other expats in Kuwait. I am not Kuwaiti)