Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[268 / 94 / ?]

Why is there so much trans / gay / crossdress / pedo in anime ?

No.11732953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I suspect that japan has a really weird and fucked up relationship toward feminity and masculinity.
Here's a bunch of trends I've noticed in anime:
- Men are often very beta mistreated and humiliated by women (slaped, lectured, called a perv...)
- Almost every anime feature at least one character that is doing something gay, wether its looking like a boy but being a girl, looking like a girl but being a boy, engaging in gay intercourse, etc...
- Real life LGBT culture uses a lot of anime references.
- Very rarely do I see men behaving like men and engaging in normal, mature relationship with normal women, the only exception being when you see the parents of a character.
- Very rarely do I see a credible romantic interaction between a man and a woman. Its very often childish, or buffonic. For example, the man would slip on a banana and accidentaly endup with his face in the woman's breast. Or, for a very important mission to save the world the woman somehow has to take off her clothes or kiss the man.
- Another thing i've noticed is the use of anime as an excuse for pedophilia. They call it " loli culture ". For example, in that show, there's this "1000 year old vampire girl" who just happen to look exactly like a child and who need to have orgasms to gather the soul of her victims.

Just what the fuck is wrong with them ?