Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[161 / 19 / ?]

Second Languages

No.11920297 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What would be most redpilled language for a native English speaker to learn? Or is English already the pinnacle?
>German
An obvious choice historically speaking, but given the current extremely cucked state of modern-day Germany, I'm not sure.
>Russian
Modern Russia is a strong, nationalistic, right-wing country, but I imagine Russian would be difficult to learn given its use of the Cyrillic alphabet.
>Latin
The language of the Roman Empire and a very important part of Western heritage. However, it is almost a dead language, only used by the Vatican, which is itself concerning.
>French
The classic language of intellectuals, particularly in the Age of Enlightenment. It's also the language of the French, unfortunately.
>Chinese
Communicating with our future overlords would probably be useful. Shame the Chinese are disgusting bugmen. Likely very difficult to learn, too.
>Japanese
The Japanese have a respectable, conservative culture. However, I'm not sure how much utility the language really offers, and learning Japanese will probably get you labelled as a weeb in English speaking countries. Also difficult to learn.
>Greek
Similar significance as Latin, not dead, but harder to learn and still not terribly useful.
>Spanish
Handy to be able to speak to the hordes of immigrants pouring into the US, but definitely not a redpilled language.
>Portuguese
Spanish's sad, less useful cousin. Bolsonaro seems pretty cool though.