Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

ID:CkZT/ziP No.12648715 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yesterday on April 30, the three of us: the usual kitty god (1000 years old), a dirty fetish Russian sissy (26 years old) who messaged me on Discord the other day, and me (17 years old), enjoyed having a threesome under the riverbank in Yonkers.
Because the next day was a holiday, and the place was quiet, there was nothing to prevent us from getting high. So we went to a convenience store to buy alcohol and some snacks. After boozing up, we started to fuck each other. While licking our cocks, we took off all clothes except thigh high socks, so that we could give enemas to each other.
After a while, I felt my anus twitching, and there was shit churning in my stomach in search of exit. Tasting the sissy's anus, with my hip on the kitty god's head, he suddenly spewed his shit into my mouth. With that start, me and kitty god also gushed out. My face was completely covered with shit. Spreading our shit onto our bodies, sucking our shitty dicks, giving enemas with our pee. Ahhh~~ That really hit the spot!
You know, it felt insanely good to give enemas again after playing around a bit. It felt so good to thrust my cock into the kitty god's ass, the combination of pee and shit worked very well. The sissy was also fucking the kitty god. He thrusted his cock into the kitty god's mouth and shaked his hips skillfully. While scraping-off the sissy's shit-covered cock, I ejaculated with all my might. From that, we spread some more shit onto each others' bodies, sucking our shit-covered cocks like mad, and I came twice with macho semen. I want to do it again.
It's true, having group sex while covered with shit is amazing. Why don't you play with me, a dirty pervert?
AHhhh~~ I can't wait to become covered in shit again.
If you are able to contact us in Yonkers, welcome aboard! I'm 179*138*17, the Russian sissy is 162*50*26.
Whoever loves to fuck while being covered by shit, send me a Discord invite ASAP.
Let's give enemas together and fuck each other in shit.