Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[63 / 43 / ?]

A Question for Christians.

No.13240229 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Look, now before you call me a shill or something stupid, let me tell you something. First, I respect Christianity. I would honestly consider myself a Christian Atheist; meaning, I participate in Christian rituals, I follow the words of Jesus, and I appreciate the culture that is inherit with the religion. So, I would say, I am culturally Christian, not religiously.

I deny the word of the Gospel. I do not believe in the Bible. I do not believe in a God. I do not believe Jesus will ever return. I do not believe in anything of that sort. I simply can not believe in something like religion, because it does not match up with real world science and other things like that.

Here are things that I don't understand, or simply cant believe in:
>How was Adam 930 something years old when he died? Average humans live to be around 70-80
>How could Mary be a virgin, yet give birth to a child? It makes no since. A spirit can't do that, because it can't fertilize her eggs.
>How can Noah build a ship, with EVERY single creature on the planet on it. How big was the ship? And how the hell did the animals not eat each other?
>How could Adam and Eve have only a few children, and now the planet is made up of 8 billion humans, all of different colors and races.
>Matthew 24:34. I will leave it at that.
>How can Jesus rise from the dead? If he is human, then he can't rise from the dead. Don't say he had God's powers. That's not an excuse.
>How can the Gospels be trusted, specifically knowing quotes like John 7:53-8:11 are actually put in there after the Bible was written?
>Am I really supposed to believe God is merciful, after he killed the entire planet in a flood? Satan has never killed a single person according to the bible.
>How can Christians hate Homosexuals when Jesus has 2 dads?
>If you have ever jerked off, why haven't you cut off your offending hand?

Not trying to destroy faith here or insult you, just asking questions...