Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

thoughts on incest?

ID:5SwQtXtI No.13801386 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
if you are ticklish its a sign of submissiveness, because I'm very ticklish and I've been exposed to sex since a very young age, usually it started off with light tickling from everyone's uncles, they'd tickle me everywhere and lick my feet and make me bounce vigorously on their laps, but as i grew older things started to change, it started off with "the talk" and they'd explain what sex was to me, then one day during an uncles birthday they specifically called me to have a "shirtless time" with the birthday man, and pull my clothes off and then pour ice cold beer on my body which made me rock hard and they would cheer when my boner got bigger and bigger, i couldn't just walk away because they were holding me down, this ended up being somewhat of a routine during the bbq partys and finally on my 16th birthday i finally lost my virginity to 6 of my aunts and 6 of my uncles, it was the most sexually painful sex ever, because my dick started hurting because these aunts don't know how to ride dick properly and on top of that I'm tied up so tightly this gave them the ample opportunity to take advantage of my ticklish body after everyone had their fill of my dick and my asshole, they tickled me so much i pissed myself and both my nipples started bleeding cuz they all kept squeezing them to make me squeel like a pig, i wouldn't recommend incest it's severely overrated, I'm 20 and still have to deal with it, i rate it 1.5/10