Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 9 / ?]

I USED to be a very sensitive empath now I feel like a sociopath.

No.13829588 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Im not human anymore and haven’t been for a long time. I feel very sub human, dehumanized if you will. I was belittled, humiliated, deceived used and abused at every single opportunity. Kicked while I was down every single fucking time. I couldn’t take a step without getting screwed. Then after all that they always denied any wrong doing and somehow made it my fault. To this day no one has ever admitted any fault or wrong doing or apologized. I loved people who eventually destroyed my soul that was my only mistake in life I LOVED. You can’t kill them with kindness it’s all bullshit. I was always the joke no matter what. They sneered at what little success I had and worked feverishly to sabotage me constantly. I feel like my soul has been brutally raped and tortured over and over and over again. Almost everyone I have ever met or known has done this shit to me. I feel nothing… I just feel infinite unquenchable rage. I hate this world with a white hot passion. They murdered my soul and murdered my spirit maliciously without a cause. It took them years and years and to finally do it. These disgusting abominable nasty little pieces of shit all got everything they wanted. I can’t wait until they die screaming in pure terror then go to hell and their genitals burn FOREVER. I’ll laugh until I cry as they get cast into hell screaming.