Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[157 / 28 / ?]

Women are jerks

No.14126872 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>I work at a supermarket.

And this happened to me this week.

>One of the girls who works in our department wasn't feeling good, so they needed someone to cover her shift, it was my day off so they called me in, sure I'll cover her shift, extra money why not.

A few days later another person is sick different girl in our department, friends with the girl who's shift I covered days earlier. She doesn't have a ride home and no one can pick her up, so that girl who's shift I covered ends up taking her home, we end up closing that night, we would have had 3 people close that night but she felt sick.

>We Close that night, we get out 30 minutes later than planned because we didn't have that extra pair of hands, I do the dishes every night that I close. Anyway we clock out and it's raining outside and windy and cold as shit, it's December weather in the Midwest.

I call my roommate to see if I can get a ride home, we live just down the street, it's about a 15 minute walk from the store, she doesn't answer.

>I ask the girl who I closed with who's shift I covered earlier if she could give me a ride home, my clothes are soaking wet because I do the dishes every night that I close and bust them out and get wet in the process, she says she can't give me a ride because her mom is busy and can't give me a ride.

I walk home in the cold windy rainy weather, soaking wet, it's like a mix between snow and rain, it's sludgy. In my mind I knew it was complete bullshit though.

>she gave the sick girl a ride home

How did I mess this one up /pol/ was I in the wrong here?