Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[163 / 152 / ?]

Nastia Woke Me Up, Know What i Fucked Up With Olivia Edition

ID:U5D2nOAF No.14213768 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
secret world leader anon here

nastia woke me up half an hour ago. i was awake at aroun 10am because apparently i should get a packet. my mother apparently opened the door and even went down and noone was there. but i heard him ringing at anothers door. there was lots of trouble in the psyche afterwards that someone wants to edit the package sent into express and with signature and wwithout leaving the door.

well noww it's 16:48. nastia was supectible to the hypnotic induction. it's more than just sexual. i've seen it and known it and seen the effects, i knew it, but it's a psychological transformative experience, without to even connect to my real psyche intensively with sexual encounter or an orgasm. the picture provides a sexual energy the women and i can connect to. the trance activates the sexual energy and when activated, the women oscilate around it and activate it multiple times. i made an error with olivia rodrigo. she got her sexuality activated and loren was making me nervous and euphoric. i should have settled down and then masturbated to the ground sexuality frequency and should have kept it like this, she would have altered around it and she would have been connecting to my sexuality with a layer of demonic corruption peeled off and she herself would experience herself with a layer of dedication deeper than what happened. i'm angered about this. i should have seen. it would have been good for her and me and in consequence for my wife from ancient gizeh. she's mediating the hypnotic induction into the confrontation wwith their inner self and this sexual frequency.