Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 24 / 43]

Corporate big wig here

No.14627637 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey look, I know a lot of you kids come here and, well hell, it's not even just kids, but I just found out about this place so let me get it straight with ya. I'm an old geezer, been working hard my whole life, worked my way up through the corporate ladder, then caught some breaks and got put on a few boards. Now I'm the CEO of a major American corporation. I won't give any details, cause you kids know about this computer stuff more than I do, but I sure as hell don't mind picking your brain. We got a ton of people here mentioning your name all the damn time, and not a single damn person wanted to tell me what the fuck this place is, so I knew I had to see for myself. Yeah, you're all a bunch of racist sons of bitches, mostly lazy, but I see why. This country got plundered long ago. Everyone in my time could see this coming.

But where was I...oh yes, so I just wanted to get some insight onto what you kids want outta this life. What's your goal for the future? I ain't gonna get a rats ass about your jokes or racist pictures, so just shove that shit right up your ass! We on the same page now? Gotcha!

Come on now you rascals, tell me what the hell is up your butts and what's making ya so damn ornery.