Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 20 / ?]

ID:I0kd6/8o No.1468441 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /bant/,

this is my waifu. I know some poeple won't understand but I fell in love with her. Everytime I am sad I look at pictures of her and I can hear her voice in my head. "Everything is going to be daijoubu".
When I think of her I get this feeling in my heart, this warmth. No 3D woman could ever let me feel like this. Every night I look up to the night sky, and wish that she would be real, so I could stop hugging my dakimakura of her and instead hold her tight in my bed. In the morning she would already be up and cooking breakfast. After a few montz we would get engaged and have two or three kids. Sure, we would have lots of work, and I would work maybe 2 jobs to give her the luxuary she deserves but I would do so smilibg, knowing I would make her happy. Then when iur children finally all moved out, we would take some time off and see the world. Paris, Venice, Naples, New York, Sydney, Jerusalem, Hong Kong and so on. I already see us at old age in our garden, drinking coffee while looking at the sunset.