Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[308 / 61 / 66]

Self Improvement Thread /SIT down and learn motherfuckers/

No.15046885 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Buh.. but I already avoid seed oils
It's a first step, but you still have a long road ahead
>Fu.. fuck you I'm not stopping carbs
Your body isn't made to handle too many carbs, even if it's """natural""" carbs. You can have them every once in a while, what you absolutely can't do is eating them on a daily basis, unless you enjoy brain fog, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and diabetes.
>Should I stop veggies then?
I don't recommend this either, unless you eat animals nose to tail (organs, bone broth from different bones, gut, liver pancreas, heart, brain..). Personally, I prefer eating leafy greens for my micros, and cooking the shit ouf of them to eliminate oxalates. (Drink lemon juice if you're prone to getting kidney stones)
>What about muh vitamin C?
What little you get from cooked leafy greens and liver is enough when you're not eating massive amounts of glucose.
>Ok what else?
- Daily moderate exercise. Try to use every muscle in your body, along with some cardio.
- Daily intermittent fasting.
- Cold showers.
- Prolonged fasting (at least 3 days) 2-4 times a year.
- Eat red meat, I can't stress this enough, saturated fats are good for you when you're not riddled with sugar.
- Never underestimate the power of stress. It's true that too much stress is bad for you (same as too much exercise which is another form of stress). Our body is made to endure and thrive on short bursts of stress (Read: hormesis).

Now fuck off.