Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / 4]

scary stor from your country

ID:QVAXO1SB No.15054263 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The evil cock muncher
Cock muncher. For those who don't know what a cock muncher is it is a person who munches cocks. Kind of a bad explanation but there really isn't much else to it. You put a cock in your mouth an munch it as much as you can. This hobby is getting really popular in many countries such us USA, Germany, . It is satisfying and really good training for jaw muscles.
So I was once at a cock munching convention. It was a big convention there was the best sport cock muncher in the world and he was doing speech But there was this man he was really suspicious. He was following me and then when he noticed I saw him he kept going after me. Then he invited me to a cock munching duel. In these duels you munch each other's cocks. Just like ins chess the white begins, my skin was lighter so I was the one munching his cock first. Yeah so I was munching really hard, one of my best cock munches in my life, my jaw hurt and all but I kept munching and munching so hard it was really my bests performance. Then it was his turn. I took off my pants. And offered my cock for him to munch. He started munching for a while but then. Then. He. Munched. On. My. Balls. I am not kidding the man went to a cock munching convention and MUNCHED BALLS!!!! A a a! I had to go to hospital from having munched testicles. It was really scary. But no one at the convention noticed. I tried posting a warning at cockmunch dot org one of the biggest cockmuncher forums. But they judt laughed st me and banned me for trolling. They couldn't believr thst someone woulf just go and munch nuts. Instead of cocks.
When I was like a month later at cock muncher club then everyone was saying that there is a new member I was excited. But the new member was him. The infamous ball muncher. I tried to warn everyone. But they still offered him a cock munch marathon. I wanted to go away but everyone basically forced me to stay. I was just watching as he munched everyone's balls.