Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 1 / 7]

CIRCUMCISION IS BETTER

No.15127976 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
CIRCUMCISION IS BETTER. IT MAKES YOU AND YOUR COCK RUGGED AND MASCULINE.

I had a foreskin until I was 21.
I hated the fact that I was the only boy of 8 sons in our family who had a foreskin. Circumcision does a lot of different things to a person, here's how many improvements happen to your penis after getting circumcised:

>The blood pressure increases making the veins larger and stick out giving it an aggressive look
>The gland expands and the shaft of the penis thickens to match the head
>The head has no restriction and becomes bigger than the shaft, the head then flares to a nice helmet shape

It has been 20 years since I was circumcised at 21, my cock has straightened quite a bit, my head is larger, sex is much better, I find that my cock feels much better without the skin movement it used to have and I feel dominant

You can’t wait until you are 21, later in life the penis stops growing and the head will stay the size it was under the foreskin, maybe it will if you wait as long as I have, but nothing like a penis of a new born that has been cut.

99% of men against circumcision are just defending their own dogskin, they know damn well they would be circumcised if they had the money, time or weren’t afraid of a little pain

Cut men are always happy, real men who know how it feels to be both never go back to wanting to be smelly and bent again. My cock used to have all sorts of smells, rashes, white headed pimples underneath, all of this has long gone, it was gone within a month of circumcision

My son was always using the toilet to urinate in public, he would never stand at a urinal. I asked him if he fell different to other men, he replied that his penis was funny looking. He had foreskin, poor kid had never knew it. I took him to a surgeon, we had him circumcised and the problem was fixed. We took before and after photos of the whole thing.

Girls like scars, sign of masculinity, think about the girls who will now want you to put your cock in their mouth