Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 4 / 4]

ID:P5QljvT4 No.15142985 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yo, listen up faggots I've been getting a lot of negs recently. I gotta tell you who I am. Yo, I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from 2 bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3-pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway up my 18" to 3/8" dick. Must've come about a quarter sperm, they wanted more so I cockslapped them unconscious; I had to hit the gym. So I front-flipped from the 14th floor of my flat into my valet parked 2016 ferrari. (I got connexions) I gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about four-hundo, mph mind you, and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered the room scent suddenly changed from sweat to wet pussy, that's just the affect I have on these hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 pushups, 8500 crunches, bench-pressed 30 plates, etcetera, etcetera. You know what's real. And after doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got into action. I was smelling pussy. I looked up and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When I say fly I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella; 18 years old, 44DD titties on tight fucking frame. I mean a real sturdy bitch, the type you losers jack off to. She didn't weigh more than 5 pounds. Took off my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard; she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys in the gym were giving me high-fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherphukking fountains. Made that bitch beg for my cum but I didn't give it to her. Just to prove a point. I still came but only compressed air came out; imagine the best orgasm multiplied by 35. Didn't say nothing. Hopped back in the lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here drinking 15,000$ champagne and eating gold-plated sushi made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It's only 6:30 and I did more in one hour than you faggots will do in your entire life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.