Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[170 / 113 / 40]

ID:zspJVAAt No.15991684 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Apparently, people in the past thought phimosis causes brain damage and makes you insane, because some guy who assassinated a president once had it when autopsied.
That's kind of cool, cause, imagine being so clueless about things, to the point where you make up stuff like that which would be impossible in our time to unironically believe. Just how far could you let your imagination go, back then? There was so little information that you could say anything about pretty much anything, could you not? If you had a time machine, you could go back to that era and feed people whatever dumb stuff that you want them to believe, cause they just don't know any better. I guess this is more apparent in the field of medicine and people wouldn't be so oblivious with other things in life, but, what if they are? Imagine telling people stuff like, that crickets carry a disease that will kill every single person if we don't genocide them first, because crickets are insanely annoying. Have you ever had a cricket outside of your door, or your balcony? It's the worst. They never shut up. And you don't usually notice it while they're out in the night, but, god they are incredibly loud when close up. It's like a constant buzzer alarm in your ears. People could hear the cricket through my microphone and got annoyed by it, that's how bad it was. And you know how long it goes on? For me, over two weeks. Every single night. They just don't die or go away, it's insane, I don't get it. And you can't find them either, I looked around on the entire balcony and still couldn't find that retard. Just what is their purpose? Their lifespan is about 90 days. Imagine your sole existence being 90 days of annoying people with noise. That's seriously just it. They're micspammers. So, yeah, you could convince people to genocide crickets, and that'd just be cool.