Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[177 / 32 / 121]

No.16097753 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Chad makes eye contact with a girl
>Girl: Oh... Is there something in my hair? When will he talk to me? Thank God I wore a tampon!

>You make eye contact
>Girl:*Gets whiplash by looking away so quickly* Oh my Gawd, what a creeep! Are those his... his... sex eyes?!!!! That's it, I'm not coming here alone again!

>Chad asks out a girl
>Girl: Why do I feel so tingly down there! Oh my Gawd, I need to buy a new dress! Why did I rush my make up this morning!

>Chad asks a girl for directions
>Girl: Yeah, it's down there. The garden is so nice and the coffee they serve is the best in the city. Are you here for the day? I've always wanted to go there and...

>After literal years of browsing redpill content, being blackpilled, wasting your youth, getting fit, reading about how to talk to women, you finally talk to one, giving her a friendly greeting and asking how she is
>You: Hi, are you from around here?
>Girl pauses for a split second and then realised you're trying to flirt with her. She screams like a wild banshee, as if she's learnt her family has died in a car accident. Bystanders start to surround both of you. You're bundled over and put in a jail cell.