Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[77 / 29 / 30]

ID:zP2TuxB4 No.17191423 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This board seems like it has major problems to me. There is no real cohesive community here. Aside from the kpop general, most threads just die with some stupid meme shit being posted in them a couple times. Despite having a very low post delay this board feels incredibly empty. The only threads with a lot of replies are nonsensical discord shit with shit like "ugh wokeup" in the OP.

How can we elevate /bant/ above its current status and build real community here?

I think one good first step is to have more people use trips and to engage in some type of unique activity to build some culture here.

/int/ has loads of culture with threads like /brit/ and the various country generals.

/r9k/ has loads of culture with a unique flair of melancholy and a general theme of gender issues / social discussion.

Every popular board on 4chan has a specific feeling or vibe to it that makes people want to post there.

But I think people come to /bant/ and they are just confused. We have to change that. /bant/ is our home and it could be so much better.