Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!nQoshxAj9d9
[130 / 112 / 15]

I LOVE 4CHAN SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!

!!nQoshxAj9d9 ID:FZvkX5rT No.17489536 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
haiiiiiiii everynyan~ this is a nice website. everyone here is so nice!!!!! ^_^ i love how everyone is so kind to each other! people on 4chan are always having so much fun!! they are always making funny pictures and sharing them!!!! On 4chan it doesn't really matter how long you have been posting as long as you're not rude to each other!! they talk a lot and everyone is so kind to each other and I love that too~ >w< I LOVE 4CHAN SOOO MUCH!!!!! this is the best place for people to be kind to each other. I get to know all of my best friends through the 4chan! my favorite thing on 4chan is how people make generals with lots of awesome information to help everyone have fun in whatever topic the general is about!!! :3 i hope you are all having a great day and have an even better tomorrow! this is the best website!!! :D !! i couldnt find a place to give this site 5 stars, so this is the closest i can get to it LOLE!!! :P i love 4chan so much!!!!!!! :D :D :D I would like to know if you could get a 4chan.org email address, what would it be called?!?!? lol