Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[45 / 6 / 12]

ID:aRfZ+Emk No.17504848 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It is my sincere hope that we can come to a peaceful resolution in the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.
I propose a peace plan that I believe will be beneficial for both countries and will help to bring an end to the suffering of the people in the affected regions.

The plan involves the transfer of the cities of Rostov, Voronezh, Astrakan, and Wolgograd to Ukraine as a strategic buffer zone. Russia will maintain sovereignty over these territories for a period of five years to allow for a peaceful transition, after which they will become a part of Ukraine.
In exchange for the transfer of these territories, Ukraine will agree to end all hostilities and military action against Russia, and both countries will enter into a long-term peace agreement.
This agreement will include provisions for economic cooperation and joint infrastructure projects, which will benefit both countries and promote regional stability.

I believe that this plan is a fair and just solution to the conflict in Ukraine, and I urge you to consider it seriously. The international community stands ready to support both countries in the implementation of this plan, and I am confident that together we can build a brighter future for the people of Ukraine and Russia.