Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 11 / 13]

my dream

ID:5Rr3tkuX No.17520425 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i was jules from pulp fiction and i was in some diner alongside a buddy
pretty much just that one scene at the end of the movie
but we were both being really loud and just ruining these people's meals with the noise
i was complaining about how small this sandwich that i ordered was, it was like the size of my palm and not enough to feed a baby, so i just started talking shit about how bad the food places in america are and how theyre all like this
then the people eating there got mad and started telling me to shut up and i told them to shut the fuck up back and kept starting over on my tirade as they kept interrupting me, and i was stammering over my words a lot
i finally got mad after they wouldnt stop and just let me finish my complaining so i got up and got in the face of this couple eating right in front of us, idk what happened with them but the next thing i know some guy on the other side of the room pulled out a revolver and fired a shot
me being literally jules i didnt even flinch and just ran up to this dudes face and dumped all of his food on the floor then started beating him in the forehead with a tray as he just sat there and took it without doing anything, like he knew he couldnt do anything to stop it so he just had to wait for me to stop hitting him
then i guess he snapped and tried to take his revolver back out, but i reacted fast and just grabbed it out of his hand as he was doing it, thing is turns out the revolver was single-action and he forgot to cock the hammer back, so he wouldnt have been able to fire a shot off even if he had managed to point it at me
which is weird because i never cared to learn about how revolvers work so my brain knows that somehow
anyhow i stopped beating him after i took the gun out of his hand
i said something that i dont recall and then every single person in the diner pointed to the door in a "get out" motion at the same time
i guess something happened after with me getting mad or something but thats all i remember