Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / 5]

ID:khMqBaUz No.17742164 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My cousin got the shittest of shit hands in life.

He's part of a relatively poor and unconnected family, his father living off state welfare. But he did get into a college of technology which is no university but it could seriously help with his future.

One day a friend of his asked him to get him some xanax from a pharmacy, that friend has the prescription for it but my cousin doesnt. And when he got into a checkpoint the police catched it and sent him to prison. he tried to defend himself and his friends and family tried to defend him too, showing the court and the police that these arent his nor were they gonna be used by him and they were supposed to be for his friends that he was on his way to give to.

The police and court told them to shove it and he went to jail, apparantly we cant be trusted even with authenticated papers. So months later he gets out of prison and goes back to college.

And it turns out his college has expelled him forever because of his absence... he showed them court papers, prison sentance, and everything and yet they said "you're still expelled".

And now he's back at his hometown having been dealt the shittest hand fucking ever.. god i hate this place

This almost happened to my uncle too except he didnt have anything

He was getting some normal meds for his mom but he went out at night when he was veeerryyy tired.

At a checkpoint a coppo saw that and my uncle said "he mustve thought i was on drugs" cuz the cop pulls him over and pretends to search the car and magically he finds a bag of drugs!

The cop said to my uncle "admit it you used this" and my uncle said with a firm voice "that is not mine"

And the cop tried to press him and wanted him to admit it so he yelled "admit it or i will throw you to jail" and my uncle said "throw me to jail! Im not admitting to something i didnt do!"

And the cop relented and let him go.

Moral of the story: cops are massive cunts. And cunts are pussies.