Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[147 / 34 / 82]

Snow Blindness

No.17883469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There are lots of talk of ”yellow fever”, supposedly it is white man who are predatory and seek up Asian pussy because we are evil colonialist and so on so forth.

In some cases that’s certainly the case, mainly when an older white man seek up young Asian women for marriage. These Asian women trade their sexual capital for a visa and eventually citizenship in a wealthy western country. Thai and Philipina women are probably the best example of this scenario which I would call yellow fever.

But I have noticed that there is a specific kind of East Asian women of Korean and Chinese origin who come from good socioeconomic bakground who INTENTIONALLY seek up white men.

In my university for instance there are four yellow girls, and all are dating or are trying to hook up with white men. Many times they will give you ”the stare” which is a combo of ”I am a submissive Asian girl who need to be dominated by a white man” and ”I only date white men and you are a white man you belong to me” kind of look.

This phenomena which is not reciprocal meaning the white men who are being exposed to the Asian attempts of seduction are not giving the Asian women the same level of sexual interest. Indeed I would say these Asian women are receiving less sexual attention than white or middle eastern women at least in my university.

This is then not a case of yellow fewer, rather it is a case of SNOW BLINDNESS in other words the Asian females are the initiating party of these relationship. They have a greater sexual interest than the white men they pursue.

How come media never discuss this fact? I agree that yellow fever eg old men buying sex from Thai women is obnoxious but why are no one pointing out the obvious fact that East Asian women are THIRSTING for white men - and I don’t mean the SEA women but the little chinese and korean girls who are born and raised in western society and absolutely CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF WHITE MEN?