Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[55 / 21 / 25]

No.18161970 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What was going through their minds? I had the pleasure of meeting a Q conspiracist today. At first they were mentioning Trump and when I pressed them on why they would still support Trump they told me that I needed to "watch a documentary to understand"

>Pull up my phone
>Immediately see it's a Q video.
>Trust the plan etc.

I call them out on it and they just start going straight to religious verses out of the bible, saying that I don't know what I'm talking about , that Jared Kushner isn't Jewish and that he's a good guy, "he's a good Jew it's part of the plan", He's going to save this country and help Trump and it's all going to come true just wait and see. etc and on and on. Doubling down on the stupidity of this Q bullshit. I tried to press them on it more, asked about why the wall was never built. why that Kodak Black was pardoned and why that trump left the Jan 6th supporters to rot in prison. Why he funneled money out of the white house and shilled Goya, why he didn't drain the swamp but instead added his own cronies and nepotists into the mix. Not a single thing I said was actually refuted by this individual. They just kept doubling down on the conspiracy Q bullshit and no real thoughts of their own. Only what Q has told them in the "Q videos" which I was again instructed to watch. . . Man oh man these "people" are worse than Zombies. How do they still exist in this day and age?