Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[84 / 45 / 35]

The myth of Asian women

No.18753137 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have seen a lot of yellow fever fags lately shilling for bug women here. I live in a chink heavy area. Most chink and gook foids use heavy make-up and tons of photoshop to look remotely attractive. I got the phone of a chink who study with me and saw her gallery she literally take dozens of the same picture at same time and place with different lighting and poses. Then she edit them. Most of you fags hardly touch grass to know what a chink bitch really look like up close in real life. You only see the heavily modified visuals (images and video) of bug women online or with a lot of make-up in real life and you want to inbreed with them. Sure there a plenty of bug woman who can pass as attractive without make up and heavy editing but they are as a minority as any other race
Also, bug women tend to
1. Have slimmer bodies and healthier life styles
2. Dress well
3. Not total whore like white women however this is changing
4. Take better care of themselves

But these are not redeeming enough qualities. The fact is most chinks, gooks, and nips are extremely insecure about their looks and race in general. That's why their countries are plastic surgery capitals of the world. So for the yellow fever fags who are shilling for racemixing with bug women. Stop it