Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[128 / 27 / 89]

I went to a "gay club"

No.18809834 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I thought it was a social gathering, with La Croix and Cookies. I took my femboy bf because he passes as a woman and it was a trans event.

It was disgusting. A den of heathens, a den of hideous homos. They all walked around naked and nobody was socializing, just going into rooms and fucking. The receptionist was this fat pig in BDSM gear. They had a BDSM dungeon. My bf and i were the only people wearing clothes aside from those in drag.

The only thing i felt was confusion and disgust. I was conceal carrying two guns at once and hoped for an oportunity to use them. I went to the receptionist to get my ID cards back and demanded a refund. This 6'4" 60 year old men in a femboy skirt and fishnet top with piercing hard nipples said "that was a waste of my 30 min don't come back" and i walked by him because there is no point in conversing with gutter trash

Is this what being gay is about? What the absolute fuck. /pol/ was right, im gay and these people were the most vile detestable bunch i have ever seen