Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 16 / 8]

ID:W0g5J+q8 No.19066021 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is a little depressing to talk about but I really wanted to share my story with The Amazing Digital Circus given that the masterpiece of an animation is once again returning to claim its throne above all other animations.

I'll start with my childhood, which was far from perfect and I was even bullied during a phase of my life. It was around then when The Amazing Digital Circus entered my life with a masterpiece of a first episode and ignited the /bant/ community immediately... I don't wanna brag but I was definitely the first 5% of the indie animation fans to get into The Amazing Digital Circus and discover it first. It was such a masterpiece and I was the only one watching it among my friends at the time, but later many of them joined suit (some still haven't, they are filthy heretics who wont buy into my persuasions).

Anyways, The Amazing Digital Circus was an absolute masterpiece for the entire first season, and after it ended I read the manga and must have watched the first episode over and over again for at least 30 times (I can listen to audio and tell you which scene from which episode of season 1 it is from). I was absolutely obsessed, I bought pomni cosplay full set (its too tight for me unfortunately but I hang it on the wall) and it felt really amazing to be an Digital Circus fan, because its such a masterpiece of an animation. Gooseworks is a mad genius, I Really haven't been the is immersed in a world ever in my life..