Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / 9]

life

ID:PZ9sRt/n No.19095586 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This guy talked to me one day we will call him James. We started talking every day. We told each other about things we went through, and I felt really sorry for James because he went throw a lot, and I could tell he liked me. I was talking to him on the phone, and he wasn’t reacting how I expected him too, I guess, and I told him I felt like I put more effort than him into the relationship because I would always talk first, he didn’t agree with that. I also told him I wished I didn’t like him, and he said sometimes wishes come true, he started ignoring me. I begged him for days to talk to me again and he would leave me on seen which I regret but eventually one day James came up to me and talked to me we slowly started talking again but he didn’t trust me anymore and he was just distant not interested so I told him I don’t want to talk anymore because he doesn’t need me and I’m someone who needs to be needed he agreed a few days pasted and James talked to me again now he would do this on and off. he asked about my weekend and what I did then he asked if I had a dream about him because I told him I had one of him before he told me he had one of me and I asked what happened and he said it’s something you don’t tell people I’m assuming sexual then a few days past again James then told me his friend was interested in me and i told him I’m not interested and James would tell me this multiple times until the guy came to me himself just to get rejected but the last day he told me this and i rejected his friend was the last day i talked to him he walked with me and asked me why I don’t give his friend a chance i just said i don’t like him but I really wanted to say I like you James that’s why but I didn’t because his signals are so mixed he probably doesn’t like me anymore it’s been about 3 days since I last spoke to him and he could sit by me but he doesn’t so he must not like me and he doesn’t stare at me anymore. give me ur opinion