Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[144 / 33 / 106]

I believe white men should just kill themselves at this point.

No.19168049 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is not even demoralization. I just arrived here from touring the UK, I have also been to countries like Denmark, Poland, Germany, Norway, basically all the western nations that you can name.

You can all hide behind cultural and religious differences or try to distinguish yourself from others, but at the core root you are all one and the same. You all are merely "americans", nothing else. Your nations are just american proxy states, external territories if I might add.

You people are savages. Even the migrants that flood your countries look far civilized and structured than you westerners. I never saw a muslim intoxicated on drugs and roaming around the streets at night, I never saw a immigrant women with tattoos whoring herself, its just white men and women...white culture to be exact see for yourself > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2KYuNOnEiM

You whine about immigrants coming to your nations, but in-truth you are no different than them but even lesser. Just erase yourself, if you are white. You have nothing to live for besides injections and prostitutes. You can't raise a family since your daughters will fuck africans and your sons will feel abandoned and neutered. Your only hope is just death. So "Die". Like seriously. Just die. Nothing wrong with accepting reality and seeing the situation for what it is.