Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[76 / 23 / 40]

Smokers

No.19264553 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I don't care about you are what you do to yourself. All I know is that if you smoke or vape around me, it stinks. It makes my clothes and hair smell bad, It makes rooms and equipment around me smell bad.

I dated a few girls that smoked. Their breath, body and physical possessions stunk. It's gross when I have to pass smokers in a store isle.

I deer hunt. I can smell smoke from a smoker a hundred yards away in the woods. My friends that smoke now look ten years older than me. Their skin is wrinkled and their voices are rough. They cough all the time. My cousin just got diagnosed with lung cancer. He smoked all his adult life.

I watch smokers open their car door at a stoplight and dump their ashtrays out in the road. I watch smokers walk right by a ash can at a public building and throw their butt on the ground at the door. I see butts thrown out of car windows all the time. Smokers only care about themselves and have no pride in civic ownership.

I own a business. I won't hire you if you smoke.

So limit your own possibilities if you must. Just think about the way other people feel about you and your effect on others.