Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[216 / 25 / 128]

The University is getting me a roommate, how do I avoid this?

No.19426353 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was told that due to shortages in rooms I'll have to share my dorm room with a freshman. Tomorrow they'll bring various retards to check my room along with others and if they like it they will move here...... HOW THE FUCK DO I AVOID THIS? First of all, I have like 5 stolen PCs from the labs currently in my room and also use it to do drugs like weed and coke and also bring friends to smoke weed and play PS3. Second, I have been living here since 2008, got the room when I got in Math Department. I only had one roommate that stayed here for 6 years until he graduated and apart from that I never had another roommate except for some guy that stayed here before they got him a room of his own.

Are there any last minute tricks I can do to make this fucking room repulsive to anyone that might like it? The problem is it's a two bedroom dorm and has a view to the forest behind the dorms so many retards think it's top tier.... I CAN'T LIVE WITH A FUCKING ROOMMATE FUCK'S SAKE, HOW DO I MAKE THEM LEAVE???